Connect your Existing Phone System to our Cloud
The New Era SIP Trunking solution delivers SIP Connect compliant SIP trunks offering enhanced services over any IP access link including T1/E1, DSL and Ethernet. The solution leverages SIP Gateway and/or eSBC at customer locations to offer combined security, voice and access.
What is SIP trunking?
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking is a converged voice and data solution offered over an existing broadband or other access connection. It enables legacy phone systems the opportunity to get cloud hosted advanced features using the power of the internet and New Era’s infrastructure.
Add Benefits, Reduce Costs
Simplify Communication Infrastructure — Eliminates the need to buy, deploy and operate separate networks for voice and data.
Reduce Communication Costs —Flexibility and integrated features offered through SIP Trunking reduce cost of multiple services.
Scalability and Expansion — Expand and add users when needed, thereby reducing overall cost of operation.
Elevated QoE — On-premise SIP Gateways and/or eSBC assures greater quality of experience (QoE) and satisfaction through priority based handling of voice and data traffic.
Reachability — Seamless availability across multiple devices ensures reachability at all times.
Next Generation SIP Trunking
- Trunk sharing between enterprise sites for capacity management and business continuity (Multi-location businesses)
- “Gracefully” exceeds a trunk group’s pre-defined capacity till maximum bandwidth limit (Bursting)
- Multimedia support for HD voice and video
- Re-routing and call forwarding to ensure callhandling availability across multiple devices
Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Voice and video conferencing
- Instant Messaging and Presence
- Enterprise call distribution with cloud-based HuntGroups, Call Queues and Call Centers
- Support for remote office and SOHO locations
- Seamless feature support across smartphones, tablets, PC/MAC
- Single number to reach a business or individual users
- Single voicemail box
Call for a free consultation from a business phone system specialist.
Anytime between 8AM – 9PM ET
Or, tell us about your business and a specialist will get in touch.